Saturday, April 28, 2012

Updates 4/28/12

Hello everyone.


It's the final stretch of school. This upcoming week is "dead week," followed by a week of final exams. I still have three research papers (one of which is 25 pages) and six exams. Once again, I understand why it is called dead week. I feel dead. *falls over*


Because of this, I'm doing a link day today, and possibly tomorrow. I have so much to do that it doesn't make sense to spend too much time on anything. My graduation is May 12th. After that, rest assured the news will be back in full form. Thanks for understanding. I know I've pretty much said all that before, but I want to let you know I'm still here.


News:



-- The fight over student debt goes international, thanks to many students who are fighting in their home countries.




-- The city of Oakland is at it again, suing two more Occupiers for "damages."




-- New Haven Occupiers plead guilty to a lesser charge, with an explanation.




-- UC Berkeley provides an open letter to the Occupy the Farm group. Read it here:




-- The Mayor of Seattle is concerned that May Day may lead to violence.




-- This blog post gives an interesting inside look at Occupiers on Wall Street It's titled "Occupy the Regulatory System." Check it out:




-- The right to bear arms is being threatened in Florida. The Republican National Convention is worried that protesters may be armed, and tragedy may erupt. See what they want here:




***Solidarity***

To contact me, please email elvishbutterfly@hotmail.com. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment