Sunday, December 9, 2012

Updates 12/9/12

Hello everyone.


I know, I know... Late post today, no post yesterday. I'm worried. I'm working as hard as I can on this paper, but it feels like I'm spinning my wheels. On top of all of that, I'm still very sick, and the stress from this isn't allowing me to recover.

All the posts today are from Chuck. 


-- Two senators have introduced a bill that would prevent an "Internet Kill Switch" from ever developing. The bill states that having such a "switch," an ability to shut down the internet, also shuts down the freedom of the people.




-- Angry at Starbucks for having not paid taxes in the UK, protesters are Occupying the stores and using them for useful purposes, like childcare facilities, libraries, and women's shelters. 




-- Fox News, anyone? Robert F. Kennedy says the answer should be "No." The attorney for environmental rights believes that the conservative news groups are tearing our country apart.




-- But that isn't all about Fox. The Intelligence Institute did a study on news viewers, and found that those who watch Fox News have 20 fewer IQ points than the average.




***Solidarity***

To contact me, email elvishbutterfly@hotmail.com. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment