Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Updates 1/18/12

Today is Blackout Day to protest SOPA and PIPA.


While I certainly cannot block out Blogger, I can tell you the truth.

Which is that my news comes from a variety of sources-- including a LOT of Corporate Media sites.



If SOPA and PIPA pass, my blog could be shut down if I told you that administrators from Harvard removed the last of the Occupy Harvard encampment yesterday while citing safety concerns, because the end of the news article says: Copyright © 2011, The Harvard Crimson, Inc.



If SOPA and PIPA pass, I could be fined for telling you that it is likely we will see many more charges of "lynching" in the future, and that prosecutors have up to a year to charge you with the felony, because of this: © 2012 msnbc.com



If SOPA and PIPA pass, I could be arrested for telling you that roughly 1500 Occupiers were outside the White House last night, with 4 arrests for unknown reasons, as well as a person climbing the fence and lobbing a smoke bomb into the yard, leading to the evacuation of the White House, because of this: © 1996-2012 The Washington Post


Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment