Saturday, July 14, 2012

Updates 7/14/12

Hello everyone.


I had to attend that Symposium yesterday, and all seemed well until I got home and realized I had gotten sick again. I slept for twelve hours straight, and now I'm still a painful, shivery mess. Oh, well. We'll see how I feel later today.


-- (From Charles) Who has a hand in destroying the economy? This article gives you some of the people who are "helping" destroy the global economy.




-- The Art Walk in LA turned bad after police decided to arrest protesters who were drawing chalk art on the sidewalks.





-- Occupy Santa Cruz is back, and the police are right on their heels. 




-- Police raided the apartment of an Occupy organizer in Seattle as part of an investigation. He describes what happened here.




-- Another officer with the NYPD is facing charges after the department caught multiple officers stealing guns and equipment and selling them on the street.




-- How does OWS feel about the mistaken DNA link to a murder? Disappointed? Of course. Pissed? You bet.




***Solidarity***

To contact me, email elvishbutterfly@hotmail.com. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment