Sunday, July 1, 2012

7/1/12 - Asking for your help.

Hello everyone.

Today I'm having a bit of difficulty, so I'm doing what any proper news writer should do.


I'm asking for your help.

You all know I use a variety of sources to find news for you, but many of them are drying up. I'm having a hard time finding news that isn't sometimes weeks old. Part of my problem is that I use the Corporate Media to find the stories, and back them up by finding other sources, such as blogs by Occupiers and objectors, activists, and many other witness type people.

But the Corporate Media has all but abandoned Occupy, leading me to search blind.


So here's what I'm asking.

Get on the comments, or email me any sites where you know of Occupy (or any other important) news being posted. I can use news sites, Facebook pages, blogs, forums, and everything and anything in between. If I can't find information, I'm useless to you. Only a few people helping me out could make all the difference.


My email is elvishbutterfly@hotmail.com. It is connected to my phone, so your email will be received no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I've been writing this blog for months now. I've dedicated hundreds of hours to helping others find quick news about what's going on.



Occupy isn't giving up, and neither am I.

***Solidarity***

--Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment