Monday, July 9, 2012

Updates 7/9/12

Hello everyone.


It's been a long time since I got teary-eyed over a video, or anything on TV for that matter. Television shows aren't likely to do that to me. I had heard about this video, but hadn't seen it yet. It's the opening scene of a TV show on HBO called The Newsroom. It's not real, of course. I wish it was. I'm not an overly emotional person. I rarely cry about anything. 


As of right now, I'm sitting on my couch crying, because an impromptu speech by a fictional character embodies so much of what I see in the world that I can't stand it. Or understand the people who don't get it, for that matter.  


Today I'm just posting this video. My wrists are almost back to normal, so we'll be back to regular updates tomorrow.

I'm sure many of you have already seen this. No matter. Watch it again. Remember what we are fighting for. Who we are fighting for. 



--Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment