Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Updates 8/7/12

Hello everyone. 



I had said I may not be posting today, but I have a little time before I have to leave. I am running a bit behind, so I'm posting simple links today. Then off to the dentist again.




-- The police and courts in Frankfurt are finally revealing the reason they had for removing the encampment. Apparently there were "health concerns" and complaints.




-- While the Corporate Media has not mentioned it at all, Occupiers and other protesters across the country came out in protest yesterday to highlight the many problems associated with nuclear power, nuclear weapons, and the the government and corporations who profit from them.




-- "Occupy Unmasked" will be released by Magnet Releasing, as they recently bought the rights to the *cough* "film."




***Solidarity***

To contact me, email elvishbutterfly@hotmail.com. Wish me luck today, and thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment